Did you hear the good news? New2Lou was selected as one of Greater Louisville Inc (The Metro Chamber of Commerce) EnterpriseCorp‘s Hot Dozen companies! Say what? Every year Enterprise CORP honors the region’s most innovative early-stage companies who are positioned to change the world! And turns out we are hot, hot, hot! So watch out world, here we come!!! New2Lou, New2Seattle, who’s next?!?
Below is a full list of 2013 Hot Dozen companies. Be on the lookout for these hot new companies in Louisville!
- Agile Harbor - is a software company specializing in eCommerce through their primary product, SkuVault, a cloud-based warehouse management system that helps you prevent out of stocks, reduce human error, and improve warehouse efficiency.
- Bourbon Barrel Foods - produces distinctive gourmet sauces, spices, sugars, sorghum, cocktail condiments, and grilling material, all of which embrace the history and mystique of Kentucky’s Bourbon Country. Each all-natural product is handcrafted in small batches, utilizing reclaimed barrels from Kentucky’s finest bourbon distilleries to impart an added dimension of flavor and aromas that cannot be replicated.
- Collabra - is an online platform that connects musicians to create, collaborate, and share music. It provides a simple tool to collaborate together in musical projects and builds on members’ existing social networks in a way that engages artists and fans like never before.
- DCVR Outdoors - manufactures a line of products for waterfowl, turkey and deer hunting. Their reputation has been built on their high quality, American-made products, dependable customer service, and ingenuity in the outdoor market.
- Edumedics - helps businesses save money through a unique approach to chronic disease management. Using the power of data, education and medicine, Edumedics delivers management solutions to improve the health of employees and control health care costs.
- Got You In - is the world’s first universal scheduling app, specifically designed for barbers. Got You In empowers barbers, and their customers, to efficiently manage their calendars independently of one another.
- Liberate Medical - is developing an abdominal electrical muscle stimulator, which synchronizes with a patient’s breathing activity, as a platform technology to treat patients with respiratory disease. They are initially focused on reducing air trapping in COPD patients and reducing hospital days for patients on mechanical ventilation.
- LocalView - is a comprehensive platform for finding local businesses, events, and free mobile offers. They bring businesses new customers. The only time a business pays LocalView is after that business has received payment from their customer.
- New2Lou - is an event-based, social networking organization for people who are new to Louisville as well as people interested in rediscovering their city. New2Lou connects people through social events, online interaction and networking opportunities which helps them easily acclimate to their personal and professional surroundings, get engaged in the community and become active and vital citizens.
- SuperFanU - is a fan loyalty company that is a points and rewards-based system designed to drive attendance to sporting events for high schools, universities, and professional sports teams. It is accessible to fans via iPhone, Android and all other smart devices via a mobile site.
- Vivorte - has a mission is to identify, develop and commercialize orthopedic medical devices which address a clear and unmet need in markets exceeding one billion dollars.
- Wicked Sheets - is a luxury-medical bedding company that creates sheets that are comfortable, breathable, and silky to the touch. Wicked Sheets can heighten the sleeping experience for anyone, but are specifically designed to aid those who suffer from night sweats. The advanced technical fabric contains “smart” fibers that wick away moisture from the body, keeping both the bed and the sleeper cool and dry all night long.